- We strive to be transparent in the use of the donations entrusted to us. We have provided links to our latest financial documents:
- 100% of donations go directly to projects in Guatemala. Administrative overhead in the U.S. is funded through two “angel donors” and from handicraft sales profits.
- Donations made to specific projects or program areas (backpacks, stoves, water filters, schools, etc.) are restricted to projects in the designated area.
Handicrafts – handicraft sales income is used in a variety of ways:
- Payment to the artisans in Guatemala who depend on this income to provide for their families
- Funding for additional support for these artisans, such as holiday food baskets, school supplies for their children, water filters, etc.
- Other projects in Guatemala — used where needed most
- A portion is used to cover handicraft sales expenses and other unfunded U.S. operating expenses.